Less Common Metals Ltd is committed to having a positive impact on the performance of its customers. We provide products that are delivered on - time and fully meet customer requirements. Our key goal is to ensure our customers are successful. To achieve this LCM will:
• Manufacture metals and alloys that fully conform to the requirements of our customers, using our technical expertise and flexible process methods.
• Seek ways by which we can improve our processes and service to customers.
• Maintain the highest possible levels of communication with customers to ensure all customer requirements are fully understood and met.
• Focus on prevention of non-conformances, encouraging a ‘right first time’ approach by all personnel.
• Ensure all deliveries are on - time and 100% compliant with customer specification - combined these amount to a "zero defects" policy.
• Establish annual quality objectives; these will be informed by our compliance obligations and identified risks and opportunities.
• Strive to improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System by monitoring clear and visible measures of progress.
The culture of consistent supply of excellent products and service from Less Common Metals Ltd is established and maintained at all times to ensure continued success in competitive World markets.
You can view our Quality Management System Certificate here.